Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment in Livonia, Michigan
Treatment focuses on normalizing sensation, restoring blood flow to affected areas, preventing further nerve damage, and, when possible, regenerating nerves.
Contact Us For More Information
Covered by Medicare and most insurance plans
4600 Farmington Rd. #105 Livonia Michigan 48154
At RealWave® , we personalize a treatment schedule depending on the symptoms and the type of neuropathy you have to achieve the best results. A typical treatment plan for ultrasound may include:
- EEvaluation and assessment
- EAfter the first 3-4 appointments, patients generally begin to experience some level of symptom relief.
- EWe recommend twice-weekly appointments for approximately 12 weeks to achieve maximum results.
- EFor those patients wanting quicker results, we can schedule daily appointments for the first two weeks for rapid symptom relief.
- ESome patients find they need occasional maintenance treatments to ensure ongoing symptom relief.
Throughout your treatment, we monitor your progress by measuring blood flow and nerve conductivity in the arms, hands, feet, and ankles.:
Hear from Actual Patients
Disclaimer: Results may vary from individual to individual.
Darrell says, “my feet started stinging in excruciating pain. I was not able to stand any longer. I couldn’t walk.” After two months of RealWave® ultrasound treatments, his pain is now at zero. Read More