Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment in Seminole, Florida
Schedule an Appointment
WE OFFER LONG-LASTING NEUROPATHY PAIN RELIEF
Our goal is to improve your overall comfort, health, and quality of life. We make this possible by developing personalized treatment plans focused on alleviating the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy while allowing patients to resume a more active lifestyle, get better sleep, and better manage any underlying health conditions.
Treatment focuses on normalizing sensation, restoring blood flow to affected areas, and when possible, regenerating nerves.
Insurance plans* accepted at our Michigan centers
To schedule an appointment at any center, please call 1-877-301-3441.
(Note if your insurance is not listed below, and you have a question, please call 1-877-301-3441.)
- AARP Medicare Secure Horizons
- Aetna PPO and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
- Meridian Medicare Advantage
- Priority Health
- United Healthcare
Medicaid (We only accept Medicaid patients who have Medicaid that is a secondary insurance to Medicare or another approved plan.)
* Some codes for assessments or treatments may require pre-authorizations
We accept Medicare and many insurance plans.
9555 Seminole Blvd Suite 104
Seminole FL. 33772
At RealWave® , we personalize a treatment schedule depending on the symptoms and the type of neuropathy you have to achieve the best results. A typical treatment plan for ultrasound may include:
- EEvaluation and assessment
- EAfter the first 3-4 appointments, patients generally begin to experience some level of symptom relief.
- EWe recommend twice-weekly appointments for approximately 12 weeks to achieve maximum results.
- EFor those patients wanting quicker results, we can schedule daily appointments for the first two weeks for rapid symptom relief.
- ESome patients find they need occasional maintenance treatments to ensure ongoing symptom relief.
Hear from Actual Patients
Disclaimer: Results may vary from individual to individual.
Darrell says, “my feet started stinging in excruciating pain. I was not able to stand any longer. I couldn’t walk.” After two months of RealWave® ultrasound treatments, his pain is now at zero. Read More
Bob says, “Reducing the medication, increasing my activity, and being able to enjoy longer walks,” Bob says, “that is a direct result of getting the treatments at RealWave® . Read More