Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment in Warren, Michigan
Treatment focuses on normalizing sensation, restoring blood flow to affected areas, preventing further nerve damage, and, when possible, regenerating nerves.
Contact Us For More Information
RealWave® Neuropathy Treatment Centers is now open in Warren, Michigan at 11270 East 13 Mile Road. This is RealWave®’s third center in Michigan and fifth in the United States. RealWave® treats diabetic and idiopathic peripheral neuropathy using a specially tuned ultrasound device, and treatment is covered by Medicare/many insurance plans. To schedule an appointment at our Warren, Rochester, or Southfield centers call 1-877-301-3441 or visit www.realwavecenters.com/appointment
Covered by Medicare and most insurance plans
11270 East 13 Mile Road
Warren, Mi 48093
At RealWave® , we personalize a treatment schedule depending on the symptoms and the type of neuropathy you have to achieve the best results. A typical treatment plan for ultrasound may include:
- EEvaluation and assessment
- EAfter the first 3-4 appointments, patients generally begin to experience some level of symptom relief.
- EWe recommend twice-weekly appointments for approximately 12 weeks to achieve maximum results.
- EFor those patients wanting quicker results, we can schedule daily appointments for the first two weeks for rapid symptom relief.
- ESome patients find they need occasional maintenance treatments to ensure ongoing symptom relief.
Throughout your treatment, we monitor your progress by measuring blood flow and nerve conductivity in the arms, hands, feet, and ankles.:
Hear from Actual Patients
Disclaimer: Results may vary from individual to individual.
Darrell says, “my feet started stinging in excruciating pain. I was not able to stand any longer. I couldn’t walk.” After two months of RealWave® ultrasound treatments, his pain is now at zero. Read More